We look out one more Sunday at what is done on the pages of our Road Partners to continue planning our trips or remembering the past. As always it is a real delight to find new destinations jumping from Fjords to cave paintings without ever missing new places to discover.
Like every week we remind you that all this we do thanks to what you tell us, so if you have a travel page or are readers of one that we have not yet discovered, tell us and we will value your inclusion in next Sundays.
- If you follow everything that Errante Traveler tells us, surely Panama will not have secrets for you with these 20 places from west to east.
- We continue with wonderful lists that tell us what to visit, like the 10 secret places to fall in love with Aragon at the first moment they leave us in Viajeros 3.0
- There is also the advice of Like at home anywhere to know what to see in the Monastery of Santo Domingo de Silos, in Burgos.
- If after seeing this article with Z of Bat on Preikestolen or Pulpit of Norway and how to discover one of the attractions of the Fjords.
- We can also go hand in hand with Paula and Pedro de Con Botas and Backpack to Africa to see Brandberg and the White Lady: rock art in Namibia. Of course, it would leave us as fascinated as they were.
- If for a getaway we look for something quiet, it is best to listen to Caracol Viajero and get lost in Riva del Garda knowing what to see, north of the lake of the same name.
And next Sunday more, because you know that we can not miss this essential appointment. Travel, have fun, see the world, be happy … and tell us on our contact form, of course.